Alila Ubud, Bali
Alila Ubud is a tranquil hillside retreat that sits high up on the edge of the rich green Ayung River valley in Bali’s central foothills. Blending contemporary design and traditional Balinese architecture, the secluded courtyards, spacious terraces and private gardens create an intimate feeling like none other. All rooms offer stunning views of the lush tropical vegetation surrounding the valley. Alila Ubud’s pool has been voted one of the 50 most beautiful pools in the world by Travel and Leisure Magazine.
Alila Ubud lies in the traditional Balinese hill village of Payangan, on the banks of the mystical and magical Ayung River. Alila Ubud is just five kilometres from Bali’s artistic centre of Ubud, a place where artists, writers and musicians from around the world find their inspiration. Here guests can visit a number of art galleries and museums, see dramatic and opulent temple festivals and dances, to take in the magic of the real Bali.
Details At A Glance
- All Ubud is located in the traditional hill village of Payangan, on the banks of the Ayung River and just 5km from the centre of Ubud, the cultural centre of Bali
- 6 room categories. Entry level is the Superior followed by Deluxe, Ballet Villa, Pool Villa, Terrace Tree Villa and a spectacular Two Bedroom Pool Villa
- The Plantation Restaurant is open under a traditional thatched roof and serves authentic Asian and Balinese dishes.
- Alila Ubud also has a fully equipped gym and beautiful Spa.
We Like It Because……
- Spectacular award winning infinity pool overlooking the valley
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the resort
- Complimentary morning Yoga and Tai Chi classes
- Daily poolside afternoon tea which is complimentary and often joined by the monkeys!
- Free shuttle service into central Ubud
- Ideal for couples looking for an intimate wedding in a beautiful setting.