Conrad Algarve, Portugal
If you’ve been caning it career-wise of late then a specially created, seven-day ‘Life Reset’ at Conrad Algarve is the ultimate reboot. Pilates, yoga, shiatsu and massages fill your time, plus evaluations of your future health, and two wonderful nature walks in the beauty – and 2000 acres – of the surrounding Ria Formosa National Park. A week-long ‘Essential Detox’, meanwhile, puts your bad habits on hold with a personalised super-healthy food plan and reflexology, plus amazing treatments and walks.
You could also do seven days of weight loss or staying-in-shape, but anyone who’s not too frazzled by the pressures of life can just go for the two-day Relax & Pamper module… with the rest of the time devoted to the epicurean and sybaritic luxury oozing from this lavish beach-side hostelry.
Details At A Glance
- Conrad Algarve is located in Quinta do Lago, Algarve which is an area renowned for its famous golf courses and fine dining restaurants. The hotel is set just twenty minutes away from Faro Airport.
- Conrad Algarve has created seven wellness programmes designed to target guests’ individual goals, whether it is to develop new lifestyle habits, promote mind and body balance or enhance sports limits – there is something for everyone.
- Featuring 154 rooms and suites in a contemporary design, Conrad Algarve has something for everyone whether you are looking for a family break or a couples retreat.
We Like It Because……
- We love the Roof Garden Suite, the ultimate penthouse suite with personal butler service. The Roof Garden Suite features its own private infinity pool with retractable roof offering stunning views over the resort and countryside. The Roof Garden Suite has its own private entrance with a lift and an exclusive bridge to the hotel’s spa.
- The Essential Detox Wellness Programme sounds great – a 7 night experience designed to remove toxins, stress and fatigue. The programme combines nutritional coaching with treatments that are effective in improving your health.