Bighorn, Revelstoke BC
You can have an amazing time here if you’re a beginner or intermediate skier, as you explore this epic resort in British Columbia. But if you live to ski then thrills and challenges are everywhere.
It’s the world’s only resort where you can depart for the peaks by ski-lift, snow-cat or helicopter. Indeed, heli-skiing was invented here!
After all the action, unwind in the luxurious Bighorn. The best all-round skiing trip on earth?
Details At A Glance
- Bighorn is a luxury ski chalet located in Revelstoke, British Columbia and is situated in a perfect location, at the base of Revelstoke Mountain Resort. An impressive timber-framed building that has been designed with indulgence in mind.
- Bighorn features eight spacious guest suites and offers everything you need to restore body and mind after a day of skiing from the indoor current pool and sauna to the outdoor hot tub providing sweeping views across the valley. The triple height great room with its roaring log fire is the perfect place for winding down after a day of skiing.
- Bighorn has been voted as the ‘World’s Best Ski Chalet’ at the World Ski Awards for the past 4 years.
We Like It Because……
- The Revelstoke Mountain Resort is the only ski resort in the world to offer lift, cat, heli and backcountry skiing from one village base. In fact, British Columbia was the birthplace of heliskiing.
- The private chef can cater for all of your requirements and produce specially tailored menus and the lodge manager can create a bespoke itinerary for your stay. Whether it’s complete relaxation with spa treatments or an action packed adventure, it is all possible.
- You can choose to eat your dinner in the formal dining room or in the more casual setting of the kitchen, where you can watch the chef prepare your food on the teppanyaki grill.